Table of Contents
The main dashboard of the app displays an overview of all the bulk price edit tasks and sales. Here you can track the status of all the tasks and sales in the store.
- Bulk Price Edit Tasks
The app allows you to create tasks for bulk price change. They’re one-time price change actions, which can also be reversed, if needed. In the “Create Tasks” tab, you can find the list of all the tasks you created, view their status, scope, and get other details.
You can also rollback the task to reverse the changes.
Click “Create Task” to create a new task.
You can modify both ‘Price’ and ‘Compare at price’ for the products by entering the following details:
- Action: Increase, decrease or set a new price.
- Change Type: Choose the change type from percentage or value change.
- Percent/Value: Enter the price percentage or value change here.
Choose the scope of the price change to apply the price change to the entire store or specific products/ collections.
The “Whole store” option will apply the price change to all the products in the store
You can select “Selected Collections” and select the applicable collections to apply the price change.
Similarly, the “Selected Collections” option lets you apply the price change to specific collections.
You can select the collections you want to apply the price change to.
The app allows you to create sales for scheduled price change. The sales are helpful to offer temporary discounts on product prices for a specific period of time.
The changes in the prices are automatically rolled back as per the schedule.
In the “Create Sales” tab, you can find all the created sales along with their status. You can get more details or cancel/delete the existing sales from here.
You can also create a new sale by entering the following details:
- Title: Set the title for the sales.
- Action: Choose to decrease the product prices or set to new ones.
- Change Type: Decrease the product price by percentage or by certain amount.
- Percent/Value: Enter the percentage or amount value to decrease the product price.
- Apply to: Choose the scope of the sales from entire store, selected products, or selected collections.
- Schedule: Set the starting date and ending date of the sales. The discounted price will be applicable during the set schedule.
The “Whole store” option will apply the price change (sales) to all the products in the store.
If you want to apply the discount to selected collections, select “Selected collections” and choose the collections to offer sales.
Similarly, the “Selected products” option lets you apply the sale to specific products in the store. You can choose the products to apply the discounts.