WooCommerce KNET Payments integrates Kuwait's popular KNET payment gateway with WooCommerce to capture secure online payments.
Table of Content
- Extension Installation
To install the KNET Payments extension in the WooCommerce environment, Login to your Wordpress admin panel. Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins. Click on “Add New”.
- Upload Plugin Zip
Click “Upload Plugin” where you can browse the extension package zip you downloaded from our store and click “Install Now”.
Once the extension is installed, go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments where you can see the KNET Payments plugin installed. Click on the “Set Up” button to configure the KNET Payments settings.
- Extension settings
On click of “Set Up”, you can see extension settings. Configure each from here:
- Enable/Disable: Enable the KNET payment method from here.
- Title: Set the custom payment method title to show on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Description: Add a description to show on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Production Mode: Check the box to enable production mode for the KNET payment method.
- Transportal ID: Enter the transportal ID provided by KNET during the registration.
- Transportal Password: Enter the transportal password provided by KNET during registration.
- Terminal Resource Key: Enter the terminal resource key provided by KNET during the registration.
- KNET Payments in Frontend
While checking out the products, you can see the KNET payment method on the checkout page in the frontend. Select it and proceed to payment to get redirected to the hosted payment page of the gateway.
- Adding Card Details
Add card details and click the submit button as shown here.
- Confirm Card Details
Click the confirm button to confirm the card details and pay successfully.
- KNET Payments in Order Success Page
Once the payment is successful, the customer gets redirected back to the merchant site where the payment method details are shown in the order success page and account dashboard. This KNET payment information includes payment ID, transaction ID, track ID, reference no, result, auth, amount, and post date.
- KNET Payment Details in Customer’s My Account Section
After the order is placed, customers can see KNET payment and transaction details in their account dashboard.
- KNET Payments in Backend
The order view in the WooCommerce admin panel shows the payment information to the admin. It displays the payment ID, transaction ID, track ID, reference no, result, auth, amount, and post date.