WooCommerce CBK KNET Payments by Meetanshi integrates Kuwait's popular KNET payment gateway with WooCommerce to capture secure online payments.
Table of Content
- Extension Installation
To install the CBK KNET Payments extension in the WooCommerce environment, Login to your WordPress admin panel. Go to Plugins à Installed Plugins. Click on “Add New”.
- Upload Plugin Zip
Click “Upload Plugin” where you can browse the extension package zip you downloaded from our store and click “Install Now”.
Once the extension is installed, go to WooCommerce à Settings à Payments where you can see the CBK KNET Payments plugin installed. Click on “Set Up” button to configure the plugin.
- Enable/Disable: Enable the CBK KNET payment method from here.
- Title: Set the custom payment method title to show on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Description: Add a description to show on the checkout page in the frontend.
- Production Mode: Check the box to enable production mode for the CBK KNET payment method.
- Client ID: Enter the client ID provided by CBK KNET gateway during the registration.
- Client Secret: Enter the client secret provided by CBK KNET gateway during registration.
- Encryption Key: Enter the encryption key provided by CBK KNET gateway during the registration.
- CBK KNET Payments in Frontend
While checking out the products, you can see the CBK KNET payment method on the checkout page in the frontend. Select it and proceed to payment to get redirected to the hosted payment page of the gateway.
- Redirection to CBK KNET Hosted Payment Page
On selection of the CBK KNET payment method from the checkout page, you get redirected to the hosted payment page to enter the card details and make payments.
- KNET Payments in Order Confirmation Page
Once the payment is successful, the customer gets redirected back to the merchant site where the payment method details is shown in the order confirmation page. This KNET payment information includes auth code, payment ID, pay type, receipt no, reference ID, track ID, transaction ID and pay ID.
- CBK KNET Payments in Backend
The order view in the WooCommerce admin panel shows the payment information to the admin. It displays the auth code, payment ID, pay type, receipt no, reference ID, track ID, transaction ID and pay ID.