Magento 2 Custom Order Grid offers an advanced order grid to add, track and manage order information in one place for faster order processing and accurate order management.
Table of Content
- Extract the zip folder and upload our extension to the root of your Magento 2 directory via FTP.
- Login to your SSH and run below commands step by step:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- For Magento version 2.0.x to 2.1.x - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- For Magento version 2.2.x & above - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy –f
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- That’s it.
For configuring the extension, login to Magento 2, move to Stores > Configuration where you can find various settings to enable the extension.
- Hide Orders with Statuses: Select order statuses of which you want to hide orders from the orders grid.
- Grouped Product Image: Select the image you want to show for the grouped products in the orders grid.
- Configurable Product Image: Select the image you want to show for the configurable products in the orders grid.
- Synchronize Orders: Click the button to synchronize the existing orders of the store.
- Add Custom Columns to the Grid
After configuring the extension and synchronizing the orders, go to Sales > Orders grid and select the columns to be added to the grid.
- Order Grid with Custom Columns
Once you select the custom columns, the orders grid gets updated with the custom columns selected by you.