Table of Content
- Extract the zip folder and upload our extension to the root of your Magento 2 directory via FTP.
- Login to your SSH and run below commands step by step:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- For Magento version 2.0.x to 2.1.x - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- For Magento version 2.2.x & above - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy –f
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- That’s it.
For configuring the extension, log in to Magento 2, move to Stores > Configuration where you can find various settings to configure the extension.
- Auto Invoice & Shipment: Enable or disable the extension from here.
- Payment Methods: Here, all the enabled payment methods of your Magento 2 store have been listed. Select some or all the payment methods to enable auto invoice and shipment for.
- Automatic Invoice Generation: Enable auto Invoice generation from here.
- Automatic Shipment Generation: Enable auto shipment generation from here.
Once the extension is configured from the Auto Invoice & Shipment tab under Meetanshi menu, Invoice and shipment will be generated automatically when the order is placed by the customer.