Magento 2 Recent Sales Notification displays "Someone recently purchased" notification popup in real time to attract visitors to buy the bestselling and trending products.
Table of Content
- Extract the zip folder and upload our extension to the root of your Magento 2 directory via FTP.
- Login to your SSH and run below commands step by step:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- For Magento version 2.0.x to 2.1.x - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- For Magento version 2.2.x & above - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy –f
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- That’s it.
For configuring the extension, log in to Magento 2, move to Stores > Configuration > Recent Sales Notification where you can find various settings to enable the extension.
- Recent Sales Notification: Enable or disable the extension from here.
- Show Notification Popup In: Select the option to show notification popup either in desktop, mobile or both.
- Popup Position: Select the popup position in the frontend.
- Show Orders in Notification with Order Status: Select order status of which you want to show recent orders in the notification popup.
- Number of Recent Orders to Show: Set the number of recent orders to show in the notification popup.
- Popup Settings
The extension allows customizing the display of popup in the frontend. The backend configurations for the are the same as shown below:
- Popup Notification Text: Enter custom notification text to show in the popup. You can make use of the system variable while creating notification text.
- Enable Close Button on Popup: Set YES to allow users close popup from the frontend.
- Popup Display Time: Set the popup display time. This is the time until which the popup keeps showing.
- Popup Display Delay Time: Set the popup display delay time. This is the interval between the display of two popups.
- Background Color: Set the background color of the notification popup.
- Text Color: Set the text color of the popup.
- Link and Link Hover Color: Set the link and link hover color for product name link in the notification popup.
- Recent Sales Notification in Frontend
The extension, once configured, displays the recent sales notification popup to store visitors, having the details of recent orders. The popup view has the image and text side by side. A visitor can click the image and product name to land to the product page and can also close the popup if it annoys him! The information regarding the product and purchase is included in the notification popup.