Magento 2 Hide Price extension hides the product price and "Add to Cart" button for the customer groups and categories to provide personal approach & organize private sales in Magento 2 stores.
Table of Content
- Extract the zip folder and upload our extension to the root of your Magento 2 directory via FTP.
- Login to your SSH and run below commands step by step:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- For Magento version 2.0.x to 2.1.x - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- For Magento version 2.2.x & above - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy –f
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- That’s it.
For configuring the extension, log in to Magento 2, move to Stores > Configuration > Hide Price where you can find various settings to enable the extension.
- Hide Price: Enable or disable the extension from here.
- Hide Price Scope: Set scope to enable hide price for. If you select product specific scope, make sure to enable product specific hide price as shown further in the document.
- Select Categories: Select categories on which you want to enable Hide Price.
- Hide Price Text: Set text or any HTML code to show in place of the product price.
- Enable Hide Price for Selected Groups: Set “YES” to enable Hide Price for the specific customer group. If you select YES, you have to select customer groups from the drop down below this option.
- Select Customer Groups: Select customer groups to enable hide price for.
- Product Specific Hide Price
The extension facilitates to hide product specific price. To enabling it, select the product-specific hide price scope while configuring the extension. In Catalog > Products > Edit Product, enable the hide price from the tab and it’s done.
- Hide Price on Frontend
Once you have configured the extension successfully, Price details will not be displayed in the frontend for the selected scope and set customer groups.
- Hide Price on Category Page
- Hide Price on Product Page