Magento Auto Invoice & Shipment enhance user experience and eases admin's task by automating order invoice and shipment creation.
Table of Content
- Upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento root folder. It doesn’t overwrite any existing files but just adds new files to the folder structure.
- Once done, log in your Magento admin panel, go to System > Cache Management, select all caches and refresh.
- Navigate to System > Configuration, if you can see the extension tab, it is installed properly.
- If you get Access denied error, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
To configure the extension, log in to Magento backend, move to System > Configuration > Auto Invoice & Shipment where you can find various settings to configure the extension.
- Auto Invoice & Shipment: Enable or disable the extension from here.
- Payment Methods: Here, all the enabled payment methods of your Magento store have been listed. Select some or all the payment methods to enable auto invoice and shipment for.
- Automatic Invoice Generation: Enable auto Invoice generation from here.
- Automatic Shipment Generation: Enable auto shipment generation from here.
- Auto Invoice Generation
Immediately after the order is placed from the frontend, order invoice gets generated automatically if enabled from the backend.
- Auto Shipment Generation
Immediately after an order is placed and invoice is generated, the extension will auto-generate shipment and complete the order status if enabled from the backend.