Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group extension helps to validate the order based on the minimum order amount by restricting it based on the customer groups.
Table of Content
- Extract the zip folder and upload our extension to the root of your Magento 2 directory via FTP.
- Login to your SSH and run below commands step by step:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- for Magento version 2.0.x to 2.1.x - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- for Magento version 2.2.x & above - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy –f
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- That’s it.
for configuring the extension, log in to Magento 2, move to Stores > Configuration > Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group where you can find various settings to enable the extension.
- Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group: Enable the Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group extension from here.
- Minimum Order Amount Allowed: Set customer group wise minimum order amount.
- Alert Message: Set alert message to restrict customer if they proceed to checkout without satisfying minimum order amount threshold.
- Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group in Frontend
Once the extension is enabled and minimum order amount is set for the various customer groups, it shows alert when a customer does not satisfy the minimum order amount criteria while placing the order.