Magento Google Invisible reCAPTCHA extension auto secures Magento stores from bots and spams without any user friction by integrating Google reCAPTCHA v3 with Magento.
Table of Content
- Site Key Registration
To use the Magento Google reCAPTCHA, one needs to the Google reCAPTCHA admin panel where you can see already saved sites. Click to add new to get site key and secret key for the new domain.
Choose the type of reCAPTCHA, here, reCAPTCHA v3. Enter your domain name and accept their terms of services. Once you register, you will get the required details.
- Upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento root folder. It doesn’t overwrite any existing files but just adds new files to the folder structure.
- Once done, log in your Magento admin panel, go to System > Cache Management, select all caches and refresh.
- Navigate to System > Configuration, if you can see the extension tab, it is installed properly.
- If you get Access denied error, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
To configure the extension, login to Magento backend, move to System > Configuration > Google Invisible reCAPTCHA where you can find various settings to configure the extension.
- Google Invisible reCAPTCHA: Enable the Google Invisible reCAPTCHA extension.
- Captcha Key: Enter the site key obtained while registration.
- Secret Key: Enter the secret key obtained while registration.
- URLs to enable: Enter the URLs of your webpage to enable the reCAPTCHA on.
- Selectors for form: Add form selectors to enable the reCAPTCHA for.
- Google reCAPTCHA in frontend
After the settings are configured, the reCAPTCHA badge will be seen in the frontend on various pages and forms as set from the backend.
- Google reCAPTCHA on Customer Registration
- Google reCAPTCHA on Customer Login Page:
- Google reCAPTCHA on Contact Us page
- Google Invisible reCAPTCHA on Product Review Page