Magento Chile Post Tracking allows customers to track their order shipped via Correos Chile Post.
Table of Content
- Upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento root folder. It doesn’t overwrite any existing files but just adds new files to the folder structure.
- Once done, log in your Magento admin panel, go to System > Cache Management, select all caches and refresh.
- Navigate to System > Configuration, if you can see the extension tab, it is installed properly.
- If you get Access denied error, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
To configure the extension, log in to Magento backend, move to System > Configuration > Chile Post Tracking where you can find various settings to configure the extension.
- Chile Post Tracking: Enable the Chile Post Tracking extension from here.
- CTA Number: Enter CTA number provided by Chile post while registration.
- Chile Post Tracking in Frontend
Once configured, Chile post tracking URL can be seen in top link and footer if enabled. Click the URL to go to the Chile post order tracking page.
- Add Order Number for Tracking
Once you are landed to the order tracking page, enter the order number and click the submit button to get tracking details.
- Order Unavailable Error
If the order is unavailable or you enter the wrong order number, it shows order unavailable error message.
- Order Data Unavailable Error
If the order data is unavailable in the Chile post API, it shows order data unavailable error message.
- Order Tracking Details
If the order is available, the Chile Post API sends the order tracking details along with the date and time and order activity details.