Magento 2 Missing Orders extension enables to find out the orders placed but not recorded in the Magento 2 backend and create new orders for the missing orders.
Table of Content
- Extract the zip folder and upload our extension to the root of your Magento 2 directory via FTP.
- Login to your SSH and run below commands step by step:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- For Magento version 2.0.x to 2.1.x - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- For Magento version 2.2.x & above - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy –f
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- That’s it.
- Manage Missing Orders
The extension facilitates with a separate grid for all the missing orders list. Simply go to Sales > Manage Missing Orders where you can see all the missing orders along with the details like reserved order ID, customer Email, date of order creation, grand total and action to create order. On click of “Create Order” action, you can create a new order for the selected missing order.
- Create New Order for the Missing Order
Immediately after you click “Create Order” action from the grid, you will be redirected to the create order page with the already filled product and customer details. Simply click “Submit Order” to create order for the missing order. Once the order is created, it will be removed from the missing orders grid.