Magento 2 HDFC Payment Gateway allows capturing secure online payments through HDFC payment gateway using EBS.
Table of Content
- Extract the zip folder and upload our extension to the root of your Magento 2 directory via FTP.
- Login to your SSH and run below commands step by step:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- For Magento version 2.0.x to 2.1.x - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- For Magento version 2.2.x & above - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy –f
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- That’s it.
For configuring the extension, log in to Magento 2, move to Stores > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods > HDFC Payment Gateway where you can find various settings to enable the extension.
- Enabled: Enable the HDFC Payment Gateway extension from here.
- Title: Enter the title of the payment method to display in frontend.
- Account ID: Enter account ID provided while registration with HDFC Payment Gateway.
- Secret Key: Enter client secret key provided while registration with HDFC Payment Gateway.
- Transaction Mode: Select the preferred transaction mode.
- Hash Type: Select hash type for payment security.
- Accepted Currency: Select the preferred currency to accept payments.
- Customer Interface Language: Select customer interface language.
- Debug: Select Yes to enable debug.
- New Order Status: Select order status for the new orders placed using the method.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: Select countries to allow using the HDFC payment method.
- Sort Order: Enter sort order to show payment method in frontend.
- HDFC Payment in Frontend
The extension, once configured, can be seen enabled in the frontend. Whenever a customer adds products to cart and proceeds to checkout, HDFC payment method is seen enabled in the frontend.
- Once you place an order, it will redirect you to HDFC Payment gateway where you are required to enter card details and finish payment.
- Success message, as shown below, is displayed, once the payment is successful.
- Payment Details in Backend
Once the order is placed and you have paid successfully, payment details can be seen in Sales > Orders under a specific order in backend.