Magento 2 Delete Orders Extension allows you to remove Unwanted Orders from your Store.
Table of Content
- Extension Installation
- Extract the zip folder and upload our extension to the root of your Magento 2 directory via FTP.
- Login to your SSH and run below commands step by step:
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- For Magento version 2.0.x to 2.1.x - php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- For Magento version 2.2.x & above- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
- php bin/magento cache:flush
- That’s it.
- Mass Delete Orders
To delete unwanted, test or fake orders, move to Sales > Orders. Select all the orders you want to delete from the grid and under the Action drop-down, select Delete mass action to delete all the selected orders.
- Delete Individual Order
The extension allows you to delete individual orders from the order view page. Edit the order from the Sales > Orders grid and you can find a Delete button to delete the order you are viewing.
- Order Deletion Success Message
Once you delete the order, you get a successful order deletion message.